Wednesday, December 31, 2008

New Year's Resolutions

Hey guys, sorry I haven't been keeping up on this. I didn't think that anyone was looking at it so I haven't been doing it but I've had some requests so I'm making it my New Year's Resolution to keep it up to date with info and healthy living tips.
Anyway, if you've accepted the email invitation to be an author you can leave your own post. I thought I'd give a litte "tutorial" on how to work the blog. If you are an auther (you accepted the email invite) first you have to sign in, clicke th sign in button in the upper right hand corner, sign in using your blogger account. If you don't have one you can create one then I think I have to reinvite you, not sure. Once you've signed in you can click view blog. in the upper right corner next to your sign in name you'll see "new post" click on that and a screen will come up that looks like an email. Simply type what you want and click publish post. this will put your post on the blog so everone can see it. While typing the post you can add links to websites, pictures, movies, whatever you want. If you only want to make a comment on someone else's post you just click comments under the post and it will to take you to a screen where you can leave a comment. I hope this helps and I hope that I can be good at keeping this up!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you!!
I posted a comments for my New Year's Resolution on another post before I saw this one--oops!


Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Supported by Free Ebooks. Powered by Blogger