Wednesday, December 31, 2008

A Great Book


I just got an email from Borders since I'm signed up on the rewards plan. Anyway, they currently have a coupon on their website for 30% off any one item. They have the new "Eat this not that" book. I've hear a lot about it and it's supposed to be really good. I think it is already on sale at $13.97 so I'm not sure if the coupon will work. You could always try. Borders have a TON of fitness books and cook books. They also have some fitness equipment and work out videos so check them out!
P.S. scroll down for instructions on how to create posts and comments.

1 comments:

George and Julie said...

Hey sweetie-
This really is a great idea. I'd better get motivated so I can have something positive to share. Right now I'm all the don'ts!! Love you!! Love, mom


Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Supported by Free Ebooks. Powered by Blogger