Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Maiden Voyage

I'm hoping that this blog will be a great support for those that want to strive to be more active and healthy. Please feel free to post your fitness goals or any other comments about healthy living you may want to share. There is strength in numbers and since we are not all close by I think a blog support group can really help. It will give us accountability to the goals we set for ourselves.
So in the spirit of camaraderie, I'll start. I want to set the goal of exercising for a minimum of 30 min. at least 5 times a week. So next Wednesday I'll check in with you and let you know how I did. If you don't see a post you better nag me about it till I do post. So what are your fitness and healthy eating goals? We should all set some now before the holidays sneak up on us and overtake our waistlines. I know I'm thinking about it...okay so maybe I'm more thinking about the yummy food that is to come, but the calorie intake nightmare is in the back of my mind too, it's a start at least.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Current highest weight was on 11/29/08 at a whopping 220.7 LBS.

Short term goal: -10lbs. by New Year's 2009

Long term goal wieght: to be at 137 lbs. Within 2 years.

Current weight: 212.3LBS. on 12/11/08
So, my routine is changing eating habits and menu, decreasing refined sugars and cutting back on high carb foods with water to drink more often. Next week I'll be ready for exercise programs!
*Good Luck EVERYONE to you and your goals:)

Anonymous said...

GOOD JOB on your 13 LBS loss PAPA! U-ROCK!!!

Anonymous said...

Just checking in to see if anyone eles has check in. Well my scale showed 206 lbs. this morning, the weight is still come down but I have started a exercise routine yet. Yet, This is still considered progress and progress is good!


~~ Good Luck everyone and don't get defeated by holiday goodies!!~~

Anonymous said...

~~~HAPPY NEW YEAR 2009~~~

I reached my goal of being -10 lbs. by 1/1/09, in fact I lost exactly 20 lbs!! Good bye size 3X!

Next short term goal is -5 more lbs. by Valentine's Day!

Wish me luck!


Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Supported by Free Ebooks. Powered by Blogger